Delivery will be made to the address referred by the customer on a working day and during office hours, which may be different from the customer's usual residence, and may be sent to the customer's place of work or even to a third party to whom the customer wishes to make a gift.
We currently ship your orders to any location in Spain, except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
The delivery time referred to on the website will be merely indicative, as it will depend on the availability of the product. However, Fytocina S.L. will take the appropriate measures to ensure that the delivery times are met and that they occur within the indicated period.
Orders placed on working days, as long as there is stock available, will be received within 24-48-72 hours, depending on the time of purchase (before 15h the order will be taken of the same day) and the delivery mode chosen. For this purpose, working days are understood to be from Monday to Friday, from the time the order is sent.
As soon as we have prepared the order, we will send you an email informing you of the shipment number so that you can track the order through the carrier's website.
The risk of loss or damage to the purchased goods will be transferred to the Customer, from the moment of delivery of the product and its physical possession.
These are the Terms and Conditions relative to the CUSTOMER RIGHT TO RETURN AND CHANGE PRODUCTS that regulate the contractual relationship for the acquisition of products that Fytocina S.L. offers on its online shop.
1. FYTOCINA offers a return policy in accordance with the European Union consumer protection laws. Therefore, even though the products purchased by the Customer are received by the Customer in perfect condition, if the Customer is not satisfied with any of the products, he/she may exchange them or return them. In case that they are returned, the Customer will receive a refund of the price of the products within 14 working days of receipt of the returned products by FYTOCINA. In case you want to exchange them, you will have to pay the difference if the price of the returned product is lower than the new one. If, on the other hand, the returned product is higher than the new one, FYTOCINA will reimburse the difference within 14 days. In any case, the Customer shall be responsible for the return shipping costs.
2. In addition, for the return to be accepted by FYTOCINA:
- The Customer must notify FYTOCINA of its intention to return the products by emailing email@example.com.
- The products must be returned within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order by the Customer.
- Products must be returned in their original box/package. In case the product is wrapped in transparent paper, this paper cannot have been opened.
- The products cannot have been used.
3. In case you receive a product with a factory defect, tare or that is incorrect, we would ask you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be informed of the procedure to follow, in order to proceed with the return. FYTOCINA will pay for the return of the order, and the goods received must be in their original packaging, in perfect condition, and with proof of purchase. Once the goods have been received, and after checking their condition, the Customer may choose between a full refund of their order (which will be made within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order by FYTOCINA), receiving the same product again (within 24/72 hours) or making an exchange with another product. In the latter case, the Customer shall pay the difference if the price of the returned product is lower than the new one. If, on the other hand, the returned product is higher than the new one, FYTOCINA will reimburse the difference within 14 days. In any case, whether the Customer decides to receive the same product again or to exchange it for another one, FYTOCINA will also bear the shipping costs for this new delivery.
3. It is not possible to return or exchange a purchased product when it is a flash/promotion sale, except if the product is damaged by transport or the product is defective from origin. In this case, clause 2 applies.